Thursday, August 25, 2005

Like swimmin' holes and brimmin' bowls of cereal made from stone

For the first time in probably 3 or 4 years, I had a Pop Tart today. Man, it just brought me right back. I had two major Pop Tart phases in my life:
Early childhood-a big fan of the fruit flavors, I was afraid to eat them "raw". I saw someone at my daycare do it and it blew me away. I'm pretty sure it was still a few years before I attempted the feat myself.
College-Pop Tart revival brought on by the S'mores flavor. My teeth sort of hurt now just thinking about how sweet those were, but every morning as I drove my dented, purple Princessmobile into my illict faculty parking spot (thanks, Dad!) I scarfed a S'mores Pop Tot and washed it down with Earl Grey or Irish Breakfast tea. Good times.

1 comment:

Simon said...

I've just found your blog about which espresso manchines are best whilst I was looking for more information to add to my blog about which espresso manchines are best. You've got a great blog going here. It's always good to have more information about which espresso manchines are best. I've just started my own blog about which espresso manchines are best if you would like to take a look.
Keep up the good work.