Thursday, August 11, 2005

Action Caaaaats!

So much for the caniculares dies of summer - it is all about cats right now. Evidence:
  • Stuff on My Cat, which I have been religiously visiting since July, now having been linked to death everywhere else in the blogosphere is in need of $$. I am seriously thinking of contributing.
  • Also found this amazing photo set on Flickr. It makes me miss the days when my cat could chase the koosh-ball-on-a-wire toy up the wall. Now he's more likely to chase it straight into the wall.
  • Thundercats Season 1: Now on DVD. Ho!

1 comment:

Simon said...

I've just found your blog about powder cappuccino french vanilla whilst I was looking for more information to add to my blog about powder cappuccino french vanilla. You've got a great blog going here. It's always good to have more information about powder cappuccino french vanilla. I've just started my own blog about powder cappuccino french vanilla if you would like to take a look.
Keep up the good work.